Thursday, March 5, 2009

Riley is 3

Riley eating his pizza at Chuck E. Cheese
Best Friends




They put the candles on the cake. They put 8 instead of 3.









Kayden really liked the paper.




Riley opening his present from Grandma and Grandpa Lambson






Riley had two more parties for his birthday. The first one was with our friends. We went to Chuck E Cheese. They had so much fun together. After that we came back and ate cake and ice cream and did presents. Riley has so much fun with Isaiah, they love to play together. Thank you for the gifts, and coming to his party. The second party was with McKays family. They came over on Sunday his real birthday. We had dinner, cake and presents. Riley had a lot of fun with them to. McKay and I gave him a new bike. He was so excited when he got it. Riley also had a party at Grandma Donnas house but I forgot my camera. Thank you everyone for making Rileys birthday a fun one.







3 comments:

  1. Oh man when I saw this post it made me CRY!! I am so SAD that I missed his birthday. He is growing up so fast and it makes me so so sad that I can't be there. He looks so happy with his Friend it will be hard to move away from such great friends! Tell Riley and Kayden that I miss and love them very much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. I can't believe that Riley is riding the rides!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having a hard time believing that Riley is 3!!! I have to say, he has the most innocent little face. Im sure you are so proud of your 2 adorable boys!!

    ReplyDelete