Monday, March 9, 2009

Husband tag
HUSBAND tag......

I was tagged by Melinda....so here we go!A little information about the man I call "Hubby"!Where we met:
My sophmore year in high school. We had the same math class
How long we dated before we got married:
3 1/2 years
How long have we been married:
3 years 5 months and 20 day
My favorite feature about him:
He is so thoughtful. He is always willing to help people.

My favorite quality about him:
He's a super hard worker.
His nickname for me:
We don't really have nicknames. He does call me Jess.
Favorite color:
Blue
Favorite Food:
Hamburgers.
Who said the "L" word first:
He did
First kiss and where:
He had just finished a Jr. Jazz b-ball game and he picked me up and we went and got ice cream. We stopped to eat it at the park. We were on the swings and he kissed me.
Favorite Couple thing to do:
Well now we do most everything with our boys. When we do get away we like to do dinner and a movie.

How many kids:
Two boys Riley and Kayden
His favorite music:
A little bit of everything.
What I admire most about him:
How sweet and kind he is. He has been such a great husband and father. I am very blessed to have such a great guy. I love you!!

His favorite pastimes: Working out and basketball.
Will he read this: I'm sure he will.

4 comments:

  1. I am glad that you did the tag! It was so fun to read:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure remember way back when you guys were dating! In a way it does not seem like it was that long ago, but at the same time it seems like it was forever ago! And now you have a family of 4! Wow! McKay has always been a very nice person. You are lucky to have your 3 boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys are so dang cute! I'm so glad you blog, lets keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! by the way this is Megan writing, not Rae i'm just using her computer...

    ReplyDelete