Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Rileys Party

All of us getting ready to bowl.

Riley trying to carry his bowling ball to the stand so he can roll it down.


Waiting for his turn.


Kayden is laughing at McKay. He loves his dad.




Driving with dad




















Opening his presents





























My mom and dad are going to be gone on Rileys Birthday so we had a early party. We went bowling at Fat Cats. Riley loved it and did really good. McKay and dad won the games. Then it was time for dinner and he choose to go to Chuckie E Cheese. We ate pizza and played games. Then it was off to Grandpas house for presents and cake. He got a lot of presents he is sooooo spoiled. He had so much fun with grandma amd grandpa. Thanks for the fun night!!!

5 comments:

  1. He's getting so big! I can't believe it. It's good to hear that everything is going well! Let's get together soon... now that I'm a college grad I have a lot more free time! Kayden is a chub - I love it! I love his cute smile... it's so cute to see how different yet the same him and Riley are! Cute cute kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! Im sure your parents LOVE having you live so close so they can see their grandkids all the time! Riley and Kayden are both getting so big! It looks like it was a fun party! Kids love chuck e. cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Riley looks so BIG with his bowling ball!! I wish that we could of been there to see how excited he was about his birthday party! I love the picture of Kayden smiling so big. He is just so cute I just want to kiss his little cheeks. We miss and love you guys:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun birthday he had. He definitely looks like he's spoiled, but that's what grandparents do. Your kids are adorable and I can't believe Riley is that old.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you!! I'm so glad you got a blog. Your kids are really cute. They are getting so big. Hope you are doing good!!

    ReplyDelete